SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Entries for the Xplor International Scholarship are now being invited. This call is intended to college or university students in the U.S. or Canada. They must be Xplor member. The winning candidates will receive benefit of award ranging from $500 to $1,000.
Xplor International is pleased to announce its scholarship program for the member of Xplor. The scholarship program provides financial assistance to Xplor members and their families who are looking to pursue a career in the electronic document and communications industry. Each year scholarships are awarded in various denominations, up to $1000 USD to the winning candidates.
A number of scholarships ranging from $500 – $1,000 are awarded each year by the Xplor Scholarship Committee to Xplor members or their immediate family.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the U.S or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be an Xplor member (or immediate family).
- You must maintain a 3.0 GPA at a four-year or two-year college or university degree program in the United States or Canada.
- The major must be in the electronic and document communications industry.
The U.S. and Canadian students are welcome to apply.
Application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Most recent transcript (If you are entering as a freshman, please send high school transcript)
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers, professors or work colleagues
- One essay question response (one page maximum). 2017 Xplor Member Scholarship essay question is: With the evolution of new communications technology and how people interact with it, what impact, if any, will it have on how companies communicate with their customers in the future?
June 30, 2017.