SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Wyzant College Scholarship Contest
The Wyzant, Inc. is delighted to announce the Wyzant College Scholarship Contest. The contest is only open to current legal US residents who are 16 years old and plans to enroll to attend two-year or four-year in a college or university. The Wyzant is an online marketplace that helps students connects with qualified in-person and online tutors in over 250 different subjects. The Wyzant, Inc. will provide total $15,000 award amount. First place winner will get up to $10,000, second place winner $3,000 and third place winner $2,000.
Wyzant is an online-based service that matches tutors with students that are headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Wyzant was co-founded in 2005 by Princeton graduates Andrew Geant and Mike Weishuhn with $10,000 raised from family and friends.
To be considered for the contest applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- Anyone who plans to be enrolled in a college or university sometime between August 1, 2017, and November 1, 2019, are encouraged to apply. This includes most high school sophomores through college juniors.
- Must be current legal US residents
- 16 years old students who are enrolled in or expect to attend within the next two years, a two-year or four-year College or university within the United States during the Promotion Period.
- Wyzant, Inc. (Wyzant or Sponsor) staff and their immediate family members (parents, children, spouses, siblings) and members of the same household are not eligible to accept prizes.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must only submit an Entry, if your parent or legal guardian consents to be bound
How to Apply:
To enter during the Promotion Period, the candidates must register or create an account to submit an entry through the given link: https://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/studentsignup
Compose an essay of 300 words or less that answers the question: What challenge have you overcome that has best prepared you for college?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
$15,000 award will provide as following:
- First Place will receive $10,000
- Second Place will receive $3,000
- Third Place will receive $2,000.
Each scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
- The contest entry will ends on June 1, 2017, at 11 pm Central Time.
- Twenty (20) top ranking essays will advance to the second round which runs between 12 am Central Time on June 2, 2017, and 11 pm Central Time on June 30, 2017.
- Three (3) scholarship recipients will be notified by email on or about July 15, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at info-at-wyzant.com