The Washington Research Foundation (WRF) accepting applications for its inaugural WRF Postdoctoral Fellowships.The program is open to U.S. citizen or permanent resident who have completed a doctorate from an accredited graduate program. WRF aims to bring up to 10 highly creative and dedicated postdoctoral scientists each year to research institutions to conduct groundbreaking work in the following fields: physical and life sciences, technology, engineering, and math. The Fellows will receive a salary for the first year $65,000, second year $67,500 and third year $70,000 plus benefits as determined by the institution.
Washington Research Foundation (WRF) was formed in 1981 to assist universities and other nonprofit research institutions in Washington State with the commercialization and licensing of their technologies. Washington Research Foundation’s goal with the WRF Postdoctoral Fellowships is to bring additional outstanding researchers to the area. TheFoundation supports groundbreaking technology in the life sciences, physical sciences, and information sciences
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (Green Card holder)
- Upon commencement of the fellowship, you must have completed a doctorate from an accredited graduate program
How to Apply:
To apply for the fellowship, the applicant can register for online application through the given link:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The applicant will:
- Receive a salary of $65,000 for the first year, $67,500 for the second year and $70,000 for the third year, plus benefits as determined by the institution
- Have a small budget for research supplies, equipment and/or travel
- Attend periodic lectures and networking meetings to get to know each other and WRF staff, and to learn about the commercialization process
- Be supported for three years at a research institution in Washington State
- Choose the laboratories and start date to conduct their research
The application submission will end the day on Sunday, July 16, 2017. Successful candidates will be notified that they have received a WRF Postdoctoral Fellowship in November 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have further questions, contact us at postdoc-at-wrfseattle.org.