The World Life Experience – a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel, discover and share with the world. The World Life Experience will take 12 people around the world for one year to travel across 40 countries, discovering different ways of life, collaborating with local social action organizations, and sharing insights on what they experience. All expenses are covered and participants will receive a salary for their work.
- To promote social responsibility, with direct donations to global NGOs and through hands-on involvement with local organizations;
- To offer participants a once-in-a-lifetime experience;
- To raise awareness for the world’s social and cultural diversity;
- One year of cultural, entertainment, and social action activities;
- Participants will work as a group and share their personal insights.
The twelve participants will start their journey in Lisbon, Portugal on September 15 2017.
- Participants are paid 2.500 EUR per month for their Activities and to Share their Experience.
- Activities are focused on culture, leisure and social responsibility.
- Group participants are required to share their insights about what they’ve experienced, in writing, through photographs, and video, through World Life Experience’s communication channels (web and social networks).
- A multidisciplinary team will provide ongoing remote support to the group. At each destination the group will be accompanied by a local guide. All participants will have life insurance and personal injury insurance.
- In all travel time, meals and transfers will be framed in superior range with all comfort and quality guaranteed.
- Participants have 4 two-week breaks to return home to rest. At the end of each period the group meets in the next destination.
Anyone between 20 and 35 years old Intermediate in English.
World Life Experience will build a team of 6 men and 6 women with specific profiles:
- Experienced: 30-35 years old;
- Adventurous: 25-35 years old;
- Traveler: 28-35 years old;
- Entertaining: 24-32 years old;
- Voluntary: 20-35 years old;
- Student: 20-25 years old.
Eligible Regions: Not specified;
Applicants will need to register using the Apply Now form until June 15.
After registration, candidates who fulfill the basic requirements will be invited to complete their Application.
The Application requires a 9 EUR payment (taxes included), which includes:
- A 2,50 EUR donation to one or all of a pre-selected list of global NGOs working in one of the following areas: Fight against hunger; Human rights; Children’s rights; Animal rights; Refugee relief; Medical Assistance. This donation will go directly to your chosen NGO;
- 4,82 EUR application fee.
The Application requires a written test for profile validation.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2017