Waterford Institute of Technology International Scholarship -2017
Waterford Institute of Technology WIT is offering the International scholarship award 2017 in Ireland. International Students can apply for this undergraduate level degree program for academic year 2017-18.
- Any course at WIT
Undergraduate, higher diploma course and Masters Programmes.
- These scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students for full-time programmes only. Exchange and Study Abroad applicants are not eligible.
- Applicants must have attained excellent grades in their final high school examinations.
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
- The International Student Scholarship will provide for a reduction of €3,150 for all taught Masters programmes
- The scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students.
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
- These scholarship are only available to first-time entrants to WIT (WIT graduates are not eligible to apply).
25% reduction in tuition fees for every year of an undergraduate or an Advanced Diploma course.
Number of Awards:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2017