The Vodafone India Foundation is calling for applications for Vodafone Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarships in India. It is an initiative to support meritorious Indian students who are pursuing graduation programme with proven academic brilliance, but facing financial duress, to support them based on their merit, calibre and need.
Offers are available for students pursuing graduation.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study of subjects in the university.
INR 20,000 Per Scholar
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
A total of 10 scholarships
Indian students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be pursuing Graduation
- scored 75% and above in the last exam
- Have the family income less than INR 2 Lac per annum from all sources
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
26th March 2018
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
- Visit the official website.
- Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
- Once signed in, click on ‘START APPLICATION’ to start filling the form.
- Fill in all the details and upload the documents.
- Click on ‘Submit’.Note: The disbursal of this scholarship award is at provider’s sole discretion. It is an ongoing process and the provider holds the right to make changes to the scholarship.
- Documents Required
- Family income certificate
- Marksheets of last qualifying examinations
- ID Proof
We also recommend