SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Visa Oshwal Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Kenya is now available and eligible Kenyans are encouraged to apply for this program, submission of applications shall continue till July to August every year. All applicants are to comply accordingly with the listed eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
School(Institutions/ Country): universities in Kenya| Kenya
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): all subjects available at universities.
Deadline: July to August every year.
Funded By: Oshwal aid and Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Oshwal Scholarship is targeted for Students of Kenya
‣ Award No: The scholarships will funds 20 students for the total tenure of study.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for the total tenure of study.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fund supports needy entrants in local universities to a maximum of kshs 100,000 per annum.
‣ The Higher Education Loans Board, HELB, is the leading financier of higher education in Kenya. It is a State Corporation under the then Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology.
‣ HELB was established by an Act of Parliament (Cap 213A) in 1995.The mandate of the Board is to disburse loans, bursaries and scholarship to students pursuing higher education in recognized institution.
‣ HELB provides affordable loans bursaries and scholarship to Kenyans pursuing higher education.
‣ Key among the responsibilities of the Board is sourcing funds, establishing, managing and awarding loans bursaries and scholarships to Kenyans pursuing higher education in recognized institutions.
‣ Through the Act, the Board has been able to recover funds loaned out to Kenyans in the past
‣ Oshwal aid in association with Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) offers Visa Oshwal Scholarship to direct entry university students.
‣ The scholarships will funds 20 students for the total tenure of study. For undergraduate degree programme.
‣ The fund supports needy entrants in local universities to a maximum of kshs 100,000 per annum.
‣ The application period is July to August every year.
‣ The Visa Oshwal Scholarship fund supports needy entrants for direct entry in local universities.
Scholarship Application Method
|‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.|
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The application period is July to August every year.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.