George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, Firm is delighted to invited applications for the Veterans & Military Family Scholarship. At the firm, they believe current or past service or having a close family member in the military should not hinder young leaders from getting a quality education or pursuing their goals.Students who are applying for the scholarship must be enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited U.S. college or university.The scholarship is only open to U.S. active duty service members, veterans and spouses and children of active-duty or retired service members. High school students, high school graduates, undergraduates, and graduate students may apply. Winners of the scholarship will get up to $1,000 award.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is a firm, has office locations throughout South Carolina.George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is dedicated to providing great service and will go the extra mile for their clients.For over 35 years, the firm has been helping injured people, disabled veterans, and their families collect well-deserved benefits. George Sink himself is a military veteran, having served two tours in Vietnam as a Captain in the Marine Corps.
The applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Currently serving in the military, honorably discharged, or have an active duty or retired military spouse or parent. All branches of the U.S. military qualify:
- U.S. Army and Reserves
- U.S. Navy and Reserves
- U.S. Air Force and Reserves
- U.S. Marine Corps and Reserves
- U.S. Coast Guard and Reserves
- National Guard and Air National Guard
- Accepted into or currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. junior college, college, or university.
- Currently, have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- High school students, high school graduates, undergraduates, and graduate students may apply.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant may fill out and submit the online application through the given link: http://www.sinklaw.com/veterans-military-family-scholarship/
- A school transcript- must submit updated transcripts with current GPA.
- Essay- Candidates must submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay along with their application.
- Applicants must submit the appropriate documentation to prove military status. We accept the following documentation (Do not submit proof of military service with your application- Only the winner must provide proof of military service):
- Military ID
- Military dependent ID
- Service record
- DD Form 214
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The firm will provide a $1,000 scholarship upon a hard-working U.S. college student who is an active duty service member, a veteran, or a spouse or child of an active duty or retired service member.
The scholarship applications are due on December 15, 2017. They will determine a winner and contact him/her by phone or email by February 1st, 2018.
Link for More Information:
For more information about the scholarship program, call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers at 888-612-7001.