Applications are ongoing for the 10 UTAMU Masters Scholarships in Uganda, 2017. The Scholarshiips is an initiative of the Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) in conjunction with Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) . These scholarships are designed for International Students.
The aim of the scholarship is to enhance the study of Monitoring and Evaluation and Science in Computing.
Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) is a private University in Uganda.UTAMU offers experiential and outstanding learning and teaching for 21st Century students through an enriched learning experience that blends face to face and virtual learning.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Monitoring and Evaluation and Science in Computing.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Half Functional Fees for One year (amounting to 300,000/=)
- Tuition Fees for One year (amounting to 3,400,000/=). The first instalment will be paid in Year 1 Semester 1 and the last instalment to be paid in Year 2 Semester 1.
Numbers of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Uganda
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Write a research paper at the end of your Master programme as a key output and shall be recognized by RUFORUM
- Complete the programme within not more than 2 years.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Attach all your academic documents and submit online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 10, 2017.