UNOSD is United Nations Office for Sustainable Development that promotes building, exchanging and facilitating the use of knowledge to fasten and broaden resources to sustainable societies.
There are a few activities: knowledge exchange, research and policy analysis, capacity development, and partnership to implement other activities.
Where: New Songdo City, Incheon, Republic of Korea
Duration of the internship: three months, and can be renewed for up to six months
- You need to be enrolled in a graduate school program.
- You are in the final year of your academic year or in a first university degree program (at least bachelor’s degree)
- You have to begin the internship within one-year period of your graduation.
- You are highly encouraged to apply if you have a few points including experience, working skills, interests, communication, and good English communication.
- This internship is a full-time basis.
What do you need to submit?
- A cover letter of no more than two pages
- A completed and signed standard United Nations Personal History Form P.11 http://www.unosd.org/content/documents/P11_PHF.doc.
- Proof of current enrolment in a graduate degree program, clearly showing dates;
- Copy of your latest academic records (transcripts). An unofficial copy will suffice at this stage, but UNOSD reserves the right to request an official copy later in the selection process;
- Copy of an official document proving your age (passport, ID card, driving license)
To apply: by email to UNOSD@un.org
|Semester||Dates of Internship||Application Deadline|
|Fall||Mid-September to Mid-December||15 July|
|Winter||Mid-January to Mid-April||15 November|
|Spring||Mid-May to Mid-August||15 March|