The University of the West of Scotland in Cyprus and the Management Centre of the Mediterranean are delighted to invite applications for the The University of West Scotland Masters Scholarship 2017 in Cyprus.The Scholarships are awarded to applicants pursuing their masters degree programmes at the university, under the courses mentioned Below:
- Policy Analysis and Global Governance (MSc)
- MSc Civil Society and Public Affairs (MSc)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Creative Media Practice (MA)
- Masters in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages (MEd).
Eligible Nationality: International Scholarship
- 25- 75% scholarship on Merit basis.
- Students who successfully complete their studies at UWS in Cyprus will receive a standard UWS degree parchment and this will be conferred by UWS at a formal graduation ceremony.
- The issuing and conferment of these awards are the responsibility of the University of the West of Scotland.
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum CGPA: 3.0 (Over 4.0)
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL iBT 80 (Required if Bachelor’s Degree was not taught in English Language)
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by sending the following documents to email@example.com
- Filled application form through given website.
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Diploma and transcripts
- Standard of English – either IELTS or TOEFL certificate (Required if Bachelor’s Degree was not taught in the English Language)
Application Deadline: September 15, 2017