The University of West London is delighted to call for applications for the 2017-2018 International Ambassador Scholarships in UK , and application submissions will continue till 17 July 2015. Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in September. Applicants are encouraged to see the eligibility criteria and ensure that the meet up with them as stated.
‣ The University of West London is proud to be offering 50 International Ambassador Scholarships worth up to £5,000 for applicants applying to start in September 2015.
‣ As an ambassador you will act as an active representative of the University.
‣ You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department.
‣ The scholar will also contribute from time- to-time in the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organised for scholars, and events organised by the International Office.
‣ The scholar agrees no payment will be made by the University to the scholar for their participation in promotional activities.
‣ The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material.
‣ The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of West London | UK
Level: undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses
Field(s): any course offered
Deadline: 17 July 2017.
Funded By: University of West London, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Ambassador Scholarships are targted forInternational students (EU applicants are not eligible)
‣ Award No: Up to 50 international ambassador scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for duration of the programs.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships are worth up to £5,000.
‣ Students are eligible to apply for the International Ambassador Scholarships if they have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in September 2017
Selection Criteria for International Ambassador Scholarships
‣ The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
‣ A decision will be made by 31 July 2017 and successful recipients will be notified by e-mail.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You can apply for our International Ambassador Scholarships by completing a scholarship application form (doc, 158 kb).
Please save the above form to your computer before completing it. Once completed, save and email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to save a completed version of the form, you may not have the required software. If this is the case, please print off the form, complete the application and scan and sent it to email@example.com.
‣ Scholarship Application s are due on 17 July 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.