Applications are currently been accepted for The Bill & Joan Flower Agribusiness Masters Scholarship at the University of Waikato in New Zealand for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is aimed at supporting New Zealand students to conduct study awarded in the field of Management/Commerce.
This scholarship was established to support graduate students who wish to undertake research of 90 points or more in the field of Agribusiness.
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive University in Hamilton, New Zealand. The University is now placed 324 in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2016/2017– up from 338 in 2015.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue master’s degree.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Management/Commerce.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The Scholarship will have a value of up to $5,500 and will be paid in the form of a fees credit directly applied towards the recipient’s tuition fees (domestic or international) for their thesis paper only.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand.
- Be applying to enroll full-time in a thesis paper of 90 points or more as part of their first master’s degree at the University of Waikato, with a major in Agribusiness.
- Applicants must commence their thesis within six months of the application closing date.
Nationality: New Zealand applicants can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduate students.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- In addition to completing the online application form, each applicant must submit:
- A personal statement (maximum two A4 pages) on the prescribed form; and an academic reference from either the proposed supervisor for their thesis paper or a member of the academic staff at the institution at which they obtained the qualification that defines their eligibility to enter the master’s degree programme.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.