Last updated on February 14th, 2018 at 05:05 am
The University of Twente is officially inviting applications for Kipaji Scholarships to enrol into master degree programme for the academic year 2018-2019. In order to be eligible students must have the nationality of one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries).
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE
The University of Twente is a university where local and international students can pursue their undergraduate , masters ,PhD and research studies , located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioral sciences and in engineering. In keeping with its entrepreneurial spirit, the University is committed to making economic and social contribution to the region of the Netherlands where it is based.
Applicants comply with the general English language test requirement academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub score of speaking skills are eligible to apply.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following subjects:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers:
- up to € 12,000
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees)
Scholarship can be taken in
In order to qualify for Kipaji Scholarship, applicants should meet all requirements of University of Twente Scholarship. Additionally, applicants must
- have the nationality of one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries)
- receive a (partial) University of Twente Scholarship. The Kipaji Scholarship can ensure that they receive a full scholarship.
- have achieved good grades for their pre-master programme (average of 8).
- add to their motivation letter for University of Twente Scholarship how they intend to use their studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country.
Nationality: In order to be eligible students must have the nationality of one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries). Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic People’s Republic of, Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have achieved good grades for their pre-master programme (average of 8).
English language Requirements: English Language Requirement: Applicants required General English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
How to Apply:
You need to apply for University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) in order to be eligible for Kipaji Scholarship. For the specific requirements of UTS, have a look at the UTS website.
Add to your motivation letter for University of Twente Scholarship how you intend to use your studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country. Please indicate in your motivation letter that you also apply for Kipaji Scholarship. No additional steps have to be taken.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2018.