SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are invited from international Female Students for the University of Toronto Scholarships, Canada 2018-2019 for Women. The Scholarship is designed for international student pursuing Masters and PhD scholarships.
Location: University of Toronto, Canada
Nationality: International candidates (Citizens and permanent residents of Canada or the United States are ineligible)
Study level: Master’s or PhD programme
Value of the scholarship: $4,000 USD for one year
- Registered to a full-time Master or Doctoral Program at the university
- Be a female student
- Meet the admission requirement to the school (Merit TOFEL score or academic performance)
- Are admitted to a full-time degree.
How to apply:
You have to submit all of the requirement documents to the office of the Graduate Award: 63 St. George Street, 2nd floor reception, in hard copy by deadline. Those requirement documents are:
- Completed application form: Find it here:
- Click here to go to pdf information sheet
- Official university or college transcript (Must be mailed directly to the register office)
- TOEFEL Score or equivalent with documentation
- Three confidential letters of reference, to be submitted directly by referee.
- Please type (no smaller than 12 point) or print all information
- A copy of visa
Deadline: December 1, 2017 (no later than 4:30pm)