The University of Technology is delighted to announce the availability of Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship program in Australia. This is a co-operative education program, being a three-way partnership between the sponsor organizations, UTS, and the students.Applicants are to ensure that the meet up with the eligibility status to avoid disqualifications.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business.
Scholarship Award: All students in the Bachelor of Accounting program receive a generous income tax-exempt scholarship per year for 3 years (subject to Recruitment Incentive being paid out), paid in fortnightly installments. Scholarship payments are:
- $16,500.00 for the first year of the course
- $17,500.00 for the second year of the course
- $9,000.00 for the first half of the third year of the course
In addition, all students who are recruited by a sponsor organization in their final year of study will receive a Recruitment Incentive bonus of $9,000.00 for the second half of the year.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- Note that you cannot do both BAcc and a cadetship. If you are interested in pursuing both, read our information regarding cadetships. You must obtain a credit average to continue in the program.
Nationality: Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement:Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Information on how to apply for the Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship, and the course is available on the Bachelor of Accounting site.
- Complete online application form (as above).
- If your online application is successful, you will be invited to attend an interview day.
- If you are successful at interview stage, you will receive a conditional offer based on your ATAR.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 20, 2017.