University of Technology Teachers Scholarship ,By The Ministry of Education/Jamaica Tertiary Education Commission.
The University of Technology Teachers Scholarship is an annual scholarship opportunity form the Ministry of Education and the Jamaica Tertiary Education Commission for first year teacher-students at the University of Technology, Jamaica.
How to Apply
Each candidate should complete TWO (2) COPIES of this form (in BLOCK CAPITALS) and submit them together with supporting documents to the Jamaica Tertiary Education Commission, 14 Gibraltar Camp Way, Mona Campus UWI, Kingston 7, NO LATER THAN APRIL Annually
Documents to be submitted:
- Certified copy of birth certificate or evidence of date of birth.
- A statement written by a reputable member of the community attesting that you have resided in Jamaica during the last three consecutive years.
- Two passport-size photographs, stapled to the form.
- One copy of statement of not more than 200 words as instructed at item 22.
- Valid evidence of acceptance/registration at the University of Technology.
- Letter of approval from Chief Personnel Officer or his representative (in the case of applicants in the Civil Service).
- Certified copies of educational certificates/diplomas and a current progress report if attending University.
Please attach supporting documents to back of application form.
- Incomplete Applications will not be processed
- Referee forms must be submitted to your referees named in item 19 of the attached scholarship application form. Kindly note carefully, the instruction on the reference form.
- The scholarship is valid for the academic year 2017/2018 and cannot be deferred.