The University of Kent is delighted to call for applications for the University of Kent Masters scholarships for International students 2018/2019 – UK,applicants are reminded to ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification
To be taken at (country):
University of Kent, UK
In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a taught degree course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible)
- the applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
How to Apply:
- Applications for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries.
- You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. You will be able to apply for the International Scholarship once you have received an offer.
- Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
- As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
- If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2018
Important Notes: The University of Kent reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates. The International Scholarship is subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.
If you have any questions regarding the International Scholarships, then please contact international[at]kent.ac.uk.