SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the availability of the University of Dundee Undergraduate Scholarships in UK, 2018, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
About University of Dundee Undergraduate Scholarships in UK, 2018
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland.
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Life Sciences.
£4000 in the first year of study followed by £2000 in subsequent years as long as students meet progression requirements.
For a 4 year programme with a student entering in the first year the scholarship would be:
- £4000 Year 1
- £2000 Year 2
- £2000 Year 3
- £2000 Year 4
For a 4 year programme with a student entering in second year the scholarship would be:
- £4000 Year 1 (Second year of programme)
- £2000 Year 2 (Third year of programme)
- £2000 Year 3 (Final year of programme)
Scholarship can be taken in
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Available to Malaysia / Singapore / Thailand / Indonesia national / permanent resident full fee paying students on a full-time, campus-based Life Sciences undergraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University of an eligible course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Scholarship is available to students from Malaysia / Singapore / Thailand / Indonesia national / permanent resident.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible programmes
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 1, 2017.