The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is delighted to call on applicants to apply for MPhil and PhD Engineering Scholarship programme. The scholarship is exclusively open for the nationals of Malaysia. Only eligible persons will be considered for this program.This scholarship has the objective of helping talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is a franchise of the University of Nottingham. The university is situated in Malaysia.
Level: MPhil and PhD programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in mechanical, materials and manufacturing Engineering.
Institution: University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The total funding available for this position for three years is worth more than RM200, 000.
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be a Malaysian
- Possesses a postgraduate MSc degree (Distinction / Merit) or undergraduate MEng/BEng degree (First / second upper class) in Materials / Chemical / Mechanical / Biomedical Sciences or other related disciplines
- An appropriate English Language qualification
- Evidence of an aptitude for research
- Possess a good command of English, both spoken and written
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess own transport with valid driving licence and willing to travel (mainly within KL and Selangor)
- Other necessary attributes include the ability to work independently and to be proactive and resourceful
Nationality: Malaysian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have postgraduate degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Please email your CV, full academic transcript and abstract of your final year project directly to Dr Tshai Kim Yeow at kim-yeow.tshai-at-nottingham.edu.my
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 15, 2017.