SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
University of Lleida International Master Scholarship in Spain
The University of Lleida is glad to offer a number of scholarships for foreign students who will be undertaking master degree at the university. Those scholarships are available for limited to courses as stated listed below.
The purpose of the programme is to provide financial support for students with a foreign degree that would like to apply for a master’s degree at the UDL Programme. The University of Lleida is a university based in Lleida, Spain. It was the first university in Catalonia and the whole Crown of Aragon.
The forecasts call two modalities of grants:
- Modality A: The help will be granted to support the amount of the registration, insurance rates and school.
- Modality B: The help will be granted to support the amount of the registration, rats, school insurance, and accommodation and subsistence in Lleida. A maximum of six grants will be given in this modality.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the field of Health Education, Biomedical Research, General Health Psychology, Psychopedagogy, Management and Innovation in the Food Industry, Agronomic Engineering (with officially recognized equivalent studies), Swine Health and Production, Integrated Pest Management, Wildland Fire. Science and Integrative Management MSc, Forestry Engineering (with officially recognized equivalent studies), Industrial Engineering (with officially recognized equivalent studies), Informatic Engineering, Auditing, Management Accounting and Information Systems, Expertise, Evaluation and Analysis of Works of Art and Management and Evaluation for the Intervention for Social Transformation
Place of Study
At the University of Lleida in Spain
Eligibility and Criteria
- Gain entry to the official master’s degree Program with a degree issued by a Spanish university Outside the higher education system,
- Enroll for the credits in an official master’s degree Programme offered by the UdL During the course 2017-18,
- Being not a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from year scholarship or other financial support offered by the UdL to subsidize the studies into Which the beneficiary has admitted pre-Bees
Foreign students are welcome to apply.
Application can be made online through the link below.
April 19, 2017.