Applications are currently invited for the University of Lausanne Masters Scholarships 2017 in Switzerland. There are 10 opportunities available to international Students. Read through and Apply. Applications last till November 1st 2017.
The University of Lausanne was founded in 1537 as a school of theology, before being made a university in 1890. The 2011 Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked the University of Lausanne 116th globally. The CWTS Leiden Ranking 2015 ranks the University of Lausanne 11th in Europe and 41st globally, out of 750 universities.
Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level.
Scholarships Number and Award:
UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year.
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Education Level & Subject:
All Masters degrees at UNIL, as listed at the following address: https://www.triangle-azur.ch/tous-les-masters-en-un-clic
However, it is not possible to apply for the following programmes:
– Master from the School of Medicine
– Master of education
– Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
– Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
– All MASs (PhD programmes)
– To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
– To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
– To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
– Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
– To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
How to Apply:
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The deadline for applications is 1 November to begin a masters degree during the following academic year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the programme allows. The postmark will attest to the date sent.