SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
University now seeks to extend the group with two PhDs who wish to work on these issues on a scale that may go from intimate self-tracking devices to the infrastructural scale of the smart city. In particular, we encourage applications that build bridges between computer science, health, urban studies, the arts and cultural theory.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution of higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available at the Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen (UCPH), Denmark.
Number of Scholarships: One to two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent. Applicants shall have submitted their thesis at the time of application, to the extent the thesis forms part of their Master program. In case you have not obtained your diploma by the application deadline, you must include a statement (pre-approval) from your university that declares that you have been awarded the master degree.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent.
English language Requirements: An excellent communication skill in English is considered essential and applicants should speak and write academic English fluently. The PhD Administration may ask applicants to document their proficiency in English at any time during the recruitment process if this is considered necessary.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted via the electronic application system. A link to an electronic application form will be available at the bottom of this web page by June 1, 2017.
The following enclosures to the application must be submitted:
• A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree diploma and transcript of records
• Bachelor degree diploma and transcript of records
• If the MA diploma and/or examination records are in another language than English, German, French, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, please include a translation into either of these languages in your application.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Project proposal (must not exceed 12,000 characters. For further information see below)
- Do not upload ZIP files and do not submit any publications, recommendations or your Master thesis.
- The Faculty will dismiss applications, which do not adhere to the formal requirements.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 1, 2017.