The Continuing Education at the University of Colorado Boulder is pleased to invite applications for the Nondegree Students Scholarship. In order to apply, the applicant must be a non-degree-seeking student who must be enrolled in courses for credit offered via ACCESS, Boulder Evening Credit, Online Credit, the International English Center, or Applied Music. To be a leader in addressing the humanitarian, social, and technological challenges of the twenty-first century is the vision of UCB. The winners will get 80% of the tuition rate of a three-credit course and $1,000 award.
The University of Colorado Boulder is a public research university located in Boulder, Colorado, United States. It is the Flagship University of the University of Colorado system and was founded five months before Colorado was admitted to the Union in 1876.
- Must be a nondegree-seeking student (not formally admitted to a CU degree program)
- Must be enrolled in courses for credit offered via ACCESS, Boulder Evening Credit, Online Credit, the International English Center, or Applied Music
- Must be 22 years or older
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant can log-in or create an account through the given link: https://cuboulder.formstack.com/forms/ce_nontraditional_student_scholarship_form
Submit the appropriate application along with a minimum-250 word essay addressing your past educational history, your future goals, and the way in which the scholarship will assist you in meeting those goals.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The maximum award for the scholarship is 80% of the tuition rate of a three-credit course, with a maximum of $1,000.
- Students may be awarded a Continuing Education scholarship only once during their time as a non-degree student.
The fall 2017 application deadline is September 8, 2017.Awardees will be notified via the email given on the application.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions, contact at ceadvise-at-colorado.edu.