Applications for the University of Brighton are currently invited for 10 scholarships. International Undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply this scholarships. The successful applicants of these scholarship will be awarded tuition fess reduction which is valued £3,000. Follow the procedures and Apply.
In the following academic year ( 2017 ), there there will be up to 10 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full- time international undergraduate and postgraduate taught-degree students. The scholarship is merit base. Please note that Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
The scholarship is £3,000 off the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate in any subjects
Place of Study
University of Brighton, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship
- you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student on an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for 2017 entry.
- Students studying foundation degrees or undergraduate degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert/Dip courses (excluding OSPAP) are not eligible for these scholarships.
International Students may apply this scholarship
- For the 2016 academic year, please firstname.lastname@example.org with your University of Brighton student number (or UCAS number if you are an undergraduate student) in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
- The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
- The application form can be request now.
There are four application deadlines throughout the year: 31 January, 31 March, 31 May, and 31 July 2017.
Please ask enquries at email@example.com