The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 10 scholarships of £3000 for HKDSE students. These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2017.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide highest quality academic experience.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university. It is home to nearly 5,000 international students from 131 different countries. The university was ranked 15th in the UK and 82nd in the world. The university is home to a number of research centres and schools, including the Birmingham Business School
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2017.
Numbers of Scholarships: Ten
Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarships:
- Be studying or have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE).
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham.
- Have met the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Hong Kong domiciled and a Hong Kong national (or British National Overseas passport holder and Hong Kong Permanent Resident).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment. Should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017, the scholarship award may not be deferred. Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives – Aston Education or IDP Education. A student may only apply through one local representative.
Nationality: Applicants of Hong Kong can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE).
English Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with one of our representatives by 28 July 2017.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 28, 2017.