UNICAF in partnership with the University of South Wales is pleased to avail the UNICAF Online Scholarships to study In University of South Wales 2017/2018, Hurry and apply!!
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students the opportunity to further their education, by earning internationally recognised qualifications, at low cost, through online study, or through blended learning (only available for Unicaf Universityprogrammes).
The University of South Wales is one of the largest in the UK, offering more opportunities and better prospects for students.
The partnership between the University of South Wales and UNICAF, brings together the resources and capabilities of both organisations to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online to the needs of a wide range of students and professionals.
Level: undergraduate and postgraduate studies
BA (HONS) – Business Studies (Top-up degree)
MBA – Master of Business Administration
MA Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching)
MSc in Psychology
LLM (Master of Laws)
MSc in Public Health*
Institution: University of South Wales
Several 50% up to 80% Scholarships to study the ONLINE programmes offered by University of South Wales. The Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis, so don’t wait to apply!
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Be earning less than 20,000 USD per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programmes offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
Programme Eligibility Criteria
- High School degree for bachelor studies
- Bachelor’s degree for master studies
- English Proficiency for Bachelors (IELTS of 5 or equivalent for TOEFL or TOEIC)
- English Proficiency for Masters (Students satisfy the English requirements if their first degree was taught in English. Otherwise, GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS with a score of 6.5 or a minimum grade of “C” at the Masters English Placement Test which can be taken online)
- Application deadline: January 18, 2018. Click here to apply.
Take the Sqore challenge in order to win the scholarship
- Applicants must be accepted to study by the organisation in order to win the scholarship
- The scholarship is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
- All information submitted by the applicant must be truthful
- Any work submitted by the applicant must be their own original work
Application deadline: January 18, 2018
For More Information: