Undergraduate and postgraduate scholars are invited to apply for the Undergraduate & PostGraduate Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries To study in South Africa 2018
Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
Country Of study: South Africa
Canon Collins invites applications for Thekgo Bursaries. These bursaries are for registration fees for courses at postgraduate and undergraduate level in the following disciplines:
- Languages and Literature
- Media Studies
- Gender Studies
- Arts (Digital Arts, Drama/Performance Studies, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, History of Art, Film and Television Studies, Music)
In 2018 these bursaries will only be awarded to students studying at public universities in Limpopo and North-West provinces: University of Limpopo, University of Venda, University of North-West.
Are you eligible?
To be considered for a scholarship under this programme you must:
- be a national of, or have refugee status in any African country.
- be accepted to study at a university in Limpopo and North-West provinces, South Africa in 2018, for a full-time programme. Applicants must be in their first year (undergraduate or post-graduate).
- be able to demonstrate academic merit
- be studying a course within one of the areas listed above
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- Canon Collins usually dispense about 5-7 bursaries per year depending on the number of applicants.
- The selection committee decides on the actual amount that will be awarded to individual successful applicants, up to a maximum of R7500.
For More Information: