To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, Adobe is motivated to call on applications for the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. This Scholarship is aimed at recognizing outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
Type: Fellowship, Undergraduate
Fields of Study: This scholarship is intended for students studying computer science, computer engineering, or related technical fields.
Value of Award: The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the 2018 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Selection: Letters of recommendation for applicants can be submitted up to November 3, 2017 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and select the winners at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
How to Apply: Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Click here to begin.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2017
Award Providers: Adobe
Important Notes: Scholarship recipients will be announced by December 21, 2017.