SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
UNCF Scholarship Oracle Corporate Scholars Program
At UNCF, the Oracle Corporate Scholars Program provides extended learning Experiences at Oracle headquarters during the summer of 2017.The scholarship program is open to college students who are majoring in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, and business, marketing or human resources. Candidates must be a U.S. citizen, African American college student (rising junior or senior) and attend a four-year, accredited college or university located in the U.S. The winning candidates will receive internships during the summer of the academic year 2017-2018.
The United Negro College Fund or UNCF was funded on April 25, 1944, by Frederick D. Patterson. It is an American philanthropic organization has helped more than 430,000 students graduate from college. UNCF is the nation’s largest private scholarship provider to minority group members.
- College sophomore or Junior attending a four-year, accredited college or university located in the U.S.
- Candidates must have attended a high school in the U.S.
- African American college student (rising junior or senior) and attend a four-year, accredited college or university located in the U.S.
- Major in one of these fields: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Marketing, Human Resources
- Candidates must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen
How to Apply:
In order to apply, the candidate can sign-up or register through the given link:
To be considered, candidates must submit the following:
- A letter of recommendation,
- A one-page personal statement of career interest,
- Current transcript
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Successful candidates will be offered internships during the summer of the 2017-18 academic year.
The application deadline is due on March annually 11:59 p.m. EST
Link for more Information:
For additional information, contact to David Ray at david.ray-at-uncf.org