Entries are now been accepted at Ulster University for Postgraduate Scholarship for international applicants. The scholarship is available those applicants who hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme, this scholarship program has been designed to assist students in enhancing their Ulster University studies by providing an international perspective.
Ulster University officially the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is often referred to informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation It is the second largest university on the island of Ireland, after the federal National University of Ireland.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your tuition fee.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be classified as an international student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- Applicants must also hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme delivered on one of campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2017 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in the offer letter.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
Nationality: International (non-EU) applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.
Application Deadline: Applications are open.