Last updated on February 13th, 2018 at 09:19 pm
The Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) Undergraduate Scholarship is an ongoing applications for a fully or partially funded scholarships from international students to pursue the undergraduate programme for the 2018/2019 academic session in the university.
UNIST is one of the leading institutions in Asia poineering the advancement of science and technology for the prosperity of mankind through the cultivation of global leaders that would usher in new scientific paradigms through convergence of science and technology. Its scholarship application has one of the best schemes and benefits among the Korean Universities Scoholarship offers.
The Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) Undergraduate Scholarship is opened for International students across the world who wishes to pursue their undergraduate studies in South Korea.
To be taken at (country):
The scholarship is specifically available for Undergraduate students
- Applicants who have completed elementary, middle, and high school or have attained equivalent level of education should fulfil one of the followings by the beginning of each semester for the Spring and Fall admissions
- Foreign citizens whose parents are not Korean citizens
- Foreign or Korean citizens who have completed elementary, middle, and high school outside of Korea and never enrolled in any school(s) in Korea
Number of Awardee:
Value of Scholarship:
- In the first semester, all the admitted students receive the full tuition scholarship.
- One-time financial aid: KRW 500,000 upon arrival
- Full tuition waived if GPA is 2.0 or above with more than 12 credits per semester during the freshman year
- Full tuition is waived for GPA 3.3 or above, half tuition is waived for GPA 2.7 or above with more than 12 credits per semester from sophomore year.
- Students awarded at an International Olympiad or relevant outstanding academic achievement are eligible.
- KRW 800,000/month for Gold, KRW 500,000/month for Silver
How to Apply:
All the documents should be arrived b the deadline by mail or in person. Applicant must submit the following documents
- Application form
- Personal statement and study plan
- Letter of recommendation(s) signed and sealed
- Financial certification
- Agreement for verification of academic record
- High school transcripts(If possible, containing rank or percent for each subject)
- High school diploma
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of both parents’ passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
- Official document specifying parent-child relationship
- Supplementary Documents
- Up to 5 records of tests and various awards
- English test report: TOEFL (Code: 8807), IELTS, TEPS, TOEIC, etc.
- High school graduation or university admission test: British GCE A-Level, Japanese Admission Center Exam, Chinese Unified Exam, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, Turkish YGS or LYS, The West African Examinations Council, etc
- Standardized tests and other academic certifications and/or reports: IB Diploma, IB Certificate, SAT(Code: 7440), AP, ACT, AICE, AEA, etc.
- High school introduction/profile(s)
9th January 2018
Yes. The Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) Undergraduate Scholarship is offered annually which is usually before the beginning of every academic year which is by the fall of the year or the spring of the next year
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST)
The Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) Undergraduate Scholarship for 2018/2019 is currently reached her deadline for the year and thus application is closed. We will keep you update when the next application is opened. You can also access the list of other scholarship offers in reputable Universities in Korea.