The Management of University of Ibadan UI, has officially released the Guidelines into the clearance Exercise of the Fresh Students. All newly admitted students of the University of Ibadan for 2016/17 session are to commence their acceptance fees payment and clearance as stipulated below.
This is to inform all UTME and DE candidates who have been offered provisional admission into University of Ibadan for the 2016/2017 academic session that the Admissions Clearance Exercise will commence on Tuesday, 29 November, 2016..
Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to the admissions portal on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee.
Documents Required for University of Ibadan (UI) Admission Clearance — 2016/17
Candidates are to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Two copies of evidence of completion of pre-screening login process
2. Biodata and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
3. Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
4. Candidates who have been offered admission in other courses apart from what they initially applied for are to go and change their course to the new course on www.jamb.org.ng. The printout generated from the change of course platform should be presented at the point of clearance
5. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (UTME candidates) and Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)
6. Original and 4 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE//BSC/NCE/OND/HND/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
7. NYSC discharge or exemption letter for Degree holders (Direct Entry Candidates)
8. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
9. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
10. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on Letter Headed Papers
11. Original and 2 photocopies of payment receipt for N30, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
12. A file with tags
If you have not checked the UI Admission List 2016/2017, click that link.
University of Ibadan Admission Clearance Steps — 2016/17
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Undertaking form
- JAMB form B001 and B003
- Fill the medical form online and submit a copy of the printout at the University Health Service (Jaja Clinic)
Those are the steps you need to follow in order to register online for the admission clearance. Please note that parents/guardians are not allowed at the screening venues.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website, www.ui.edu.ng and admissions.ui.edu.ng.