Are you a Student from the rising sun of the Middle East, United Arab Emirates and you delight to study in the USA?
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate strong English language skills, leadership qualities, and a commitment to improving cross-cultural relations through international exchange.
UAE nationals are invited to apply for a Fulbright Scholarship for graduate study in the USA.
Full funding will be granted for up to two years of study in a master’s program. The prestigious scholarships are awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence, strong English language skills, leadership qualities, and a commitment to improving cross-cultural relations through international exchange.
Applicants must also express a desire to use skills gained in the USA to serve the UAE upon completion of their studies.
Level/Field of Study:
Master degree in all area of studies (except medicine, dentistry and pharmacy).
The successful applicants of this Fulbright scholarship will be awarded scholarship that cover all of the related expenses.
The study can be taken in USA.
The Scholarship is designed for Students from UAE.
Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship 2018 Requirements
In order to be eligible to this scholarship, candidates are expected to meet to criteria below:
- UAE nationals (other nationalities may apply through home country)
Must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university by fall 2017
- Most fields of study are eligible (students of medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy are not eligible)
- Must be eligible for J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa (No US passport holders or green card holders may apply)
- Applications that demonstrate benefit to Emirati society will be given preference
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
The completed application form should be submitted online. The application package must consist the following documents:
- CV or resume (2 pages)
- personal statement (~600 words)
- academic statement (~600 words)
If nominated, candidates will also need to submit:
- unofficial university transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
- official university transcripts
- copy of bachelor’s degree
- copy of UAE passportexam scores:iBT TOEFL® (score of 81+), GRE® revised General Test for graduate school admissions
Applications for the Scholarship begins February 2018