Course Level: Fellowship is available postdoctoral research programme.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of Turbo-Electric Propulsion.
Scholarship Award: The successful applicant will work under the SOFIA (Simulation and Optimization for Future Industrial Applications) research group.
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: At the time the position starts the applicant is required to have a PhD degree in a relevant field such as Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering. You should be able to demonstrate research and pedagogical skills within the subject area. Further reference is made to the Higher Education Ordinance section 4 and Appointments Procedure for teachers at Mälardalen University.
Nationality: Citizens of Sweden are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply: The application must be written in English and include the following:
- Main Application: (Please name the document as an application, Family name, reference number 2017/1370).
- CV, a complete list of publications, and 2 references that we can contact.
- Diploma of PhD degree
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust
- Personal letter/Qualifications: 2 pages where you introduce yourself, present your qualifications and describe your research. Please include a brief description of the reasons why you are interested in applying for the particular position and why your profile makes a good fit. Include previous research fields and main research results as well as future goals and research focus.
- Copies of 5 most relevant publications in PDF format.
- The copy of PhD thesis as PDF.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 19, 2017.