SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are now been invited for the Training About U.S. Policy Communication Program 2018/2019, eligible persons are by this notice charged to send in their applications and to also ensure that all submission are to be completed before the deadline.
Through the U.S. Policy Communication Training Program, participants will:
- Understand the process by which research informs the policy environment.
- Learn various ways to communicate findings to U.S. and international policy audiences.
- Improve their ability to communicate in written and verbal formats.
- Participant expenses including travel, hotel, food, and related expenses are funded for the workshop.
- Additional funding may be awarded for conference expenses related to work with the fellowship.
- The training is open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents (Green Card holders) pursuing doctoral programs at reputable U.S. academic institutions and who are between their 3rd and 5th year of studies.
- Priority is given to applicants who are current or previous trainees of NICHD-supported population centers in the United States.
Applicants may be in any field of study, but their research focus must be related to demography, reproductive health, or population health.
- Demographic topics include population dynamics, distribution, growth, and decline; migration; fertility, nuptiality, and family demography; mortality and morbidity; or the causes and consequences of demographic change.
- Reproductive health studies of interest are limited to behavioral and social science research.
- Population health areas include human health, productivity, and development at the population level. The populations of concern may be U.S. or non-U.S. populations.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. The final deadline for applying is 11:59 PM ET on Feb. 16, 2018. The training program awards will be announced in April 2017.
Applicants must submit the following to PRB:
- A completed application form.
- An up-to-date resume with a full list of educational and other professional activities.
- Two letters of reference sent directly from the person writing the reference. Letters of reference must be emailed directly to [email protected].
Deadline: February 16, 2018
Please complete the online application to apply!