Boostyour startup this summer on an adventure through 5 European tech cities!
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich and Paris.
About the Award: Join fifteen elite start-up founders from across Africa to explore the incredible world of European start-up ecosystems through the eyes of the Google for Entrepreneurs partners in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich and Paris. Pitch to investors, explore global opportunities and learn from frontier markets.
- 5 Cities: An adventure of a lifetime through five of Europe’s top start-up destinations hosted by the prestigious Google for Entrepreneurs partners. Expect a carefully curated set of business and fun activities
- 15 Startups: PitchDrive will showcase the best of African start-up ecosystems selected from across the continent and all on a mission to inspire and be inspired to grow. This is a rare exhibition of Africa’s finest, all with a strong drive to make history.
- 300 Investors: A first of its kind, participating start-ups will spend the 3 weeks pitching to over 300 pre-qualified investors across the 5 cities. With the support of Google for Entrepreneurs partners, expect to reach the crème de la crème of the European investment community.
- €20 Million: Be prepared to deal, our collective target is to raise a minimum of 20 million euros in funding. We are on a mission to build a new narrative for African start-ups, come join us to inspire the world!
- Are you a tech start-up based in Africa?
- Are you (Founder/ CEO) available for the tour from August 14th till September 2nd?
- Are you a legally registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months revenue-generating operations?
- Are you are willing to contribute $3,000 towards the overall cost of the trip?
- Can you demonstrate income generation of minimum $100,000 in the last 12 months?
Number of Participants: 15
Value of Program:
Duration of Program: August 14th till September 2nd 2017. Starting from London, expect a journey through history, culture and excellence. Your quest to change your world continues here.
Application Deadline: 18th June 2017
How to Apply: Apply Now
Award Provider: Co-Creation Hub, Google for Entrepreneurs