top 10 universities in Latvia with tuition Fees Ranging from€2000-15000
Latvia is an Eastern European country fondly referred to as ‘The best-kept secret in Europe.’ The country is stunningly beautiful, and at the same time not very popular outside of Europe like the bigger countries. That is what makes it a gem.
The country’s culture and way of life are heavily influenced by Estonia to the north, Lithuania to the south, and Belarus and Russia to the east. This makes the country a nation of several ethnic mix and cultures.
Tuition fees at Latvian universities vary depending on the program and the institution of choice. However, like in most Study abroad countries, there is a disparity in the fees paid by Latvian students on the one hand and EU and Swiss students on the other.
Non-European students should expect to pay a higher tuition than domestic and EU students.
In general, the approximate tuition range for some popular undergraduate programs are as follows:
- Medicine 7500 — 15,000 Euros per year
- Business programs 2,000 — 6,000 Euros per year
- Management programs 2,000 — 6,000 Euros per year
- IT and Engineering programs 2,200 – 4000 Euros per year
- Mathematics 2,000 — 4,000 Euros per year
- Informatics 2,000 — 4,000 Euros per year
At the Master’s level, the tuition can go as high as $4,000 per year for international students while EU students should expect to pay about half of that.
- University of Latvia, Riga
- Riga Technical University, Riga
- Latvia University of Agriculture, Jelgava
- Turiba University, Riga
- Riga Stradins University, Riga
- Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, Valmiera
- Rezekne Higher Education Institute, Rezekne
- Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Riga
- Daugavpils University, Daugavpils