The Index International Group Company Limited is proud to offer scholarships for Thai students to pursue master’s program at Asian Institute of Technology.this scholarship for Thai students who wants to pursue a masters degree program and eligibility criteria must be met to apply for this scholarship.
The objective of INDEX is to provide the study, survey, design and construction of infrastructure projects delicately and accurately in compliance with the engineering standards so as to provide maximum advantage to both customers and communities while ensuring that management efficiency and the use of advanced technologies optimize the construction process.
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research, and outreach.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s prgramme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for the following Program.
School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Structural Engineering (STE)
- Transportation Engineering (TRE)
- School of Management (SOM)
- MBA in any specialization
Scholarship Award: The selected candidate will sign a bonded agreement with the company and will work for a period of 48 months (4 years) after graduation.
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Thai nationality
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Candidate should obtain a minimum English score above 5 for Master’s degree.
- Applicant must fulfill other AIT Entry Requirements.
Nationality: Thai students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Applicants must fill AIT Application form online. Scholarship Requirements
- Degree Certificate and Transcript of undergraduate degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (Computer-based: 210) and IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent;
- An essay on proposed research topic (For doctoral applicants only);
- AIT Application form
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.