SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
WeAreTechWomen, and the WeAreTheCity, are joining forces to announce the launch of their TechWomen50 Awards for emerging tech talent. Women from around the world who are devoted solely in the world of Technology will be nominate for a grand prize. 100 nominees will be expected by October and by December 50 Winners will Emerge. Do you have what it Takes to be a winner?Read Through the description, Eligibility and How to Apply and Get Started immediately
These nominations are for women in tech who have not yet reached a senior position within their organisations. Ideally, they would have worked in technology for a couple of years and will not yet be running a large team or have significant budget responsibility.
They may well be identified as top talent within their organisations or may house their own ambitions to reach a more senior position over the next few years.
These individuals could be an entrepreneur, someone working in a startup or a corporate organisation. Ideally, these individuals are passionate about their profession and demonstrate leadership qualities and able to demonstrate this.
They will be a UK resident and below the age of 40. This indivdual could be a technical specialist or a technology generalist.
For the TechWomen50, we are seeking nominations from across the following technology disciplines.
- Digital Marketing
- Cyber and Security
- Coding and Development
- Cloud and Storage
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Tech Support
- Networks and Infrastructure
- Service Management and Delivery
- Project Management/Business Analysis
- Consultancy and Sales
- Social Media
Nominations will open online on 04 September via WeAreTechWomen. Nominations will close after a four-week period on 29 September.
A shortlist of 100 women from a range of technology disciplines will be chosen in October by an esteemed panel of judges. There will also be a shortlist of three champions, companies and networks.
The shortlist will then be published in November where we will also open the TechWomen50 and Network of the Year for public votes of support.
All winners will be announced in December. There will be 50 winners of the TechWomen50, a Champion of the Year, a Company of the Year and a Network of the Year.
All winners will be invited to celebrate their awards at a prestigious reception in January 2018.
Who should nominate?
• Self-nominations are encouraged
• Organisations looking to recognise their emerging talent pool
• Organisation wishing to obtain recognition for their initiatives
• Individuals who would like to recognise their efforts of their champions/role models
• Individuals/colleagues/friends/clients/mentors/sponsors of the nominee
• Nominations open – 04 September 2017
• Nominations close – 29 September 2017
• Shortlist announced along with public vote of support – 06 November 2017
• Winners announced – 11 December 2017
• Winners celebration event – mid-January 2018
Application Deadline: September 29th 2017
For More Information: