To celebrate fifty years of shaping science, technology and innovation research, teaching and policy, the University of Sussex have launched a new scholarship programme to enable the very best students from around the world to study a Masters at SPRU.
The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
£10,000 towards fees with any remaining funds to be used to support maintenance.
- Achieved or expect to achieve a 1st class honours degree (or equivalent if from an overseas institution). However 2:1s or equivalent international classification with excellent supporting statements are also eligible
- Have applied for and been offered a place to study full time on one of SPRU’s five MSc programmes:
- Energy Policy Msc
- Project Management Msc
- Science and Technology Policy Msc
- Strategic Innovation Management Msc
- Sustainable Development Msc
- You must apply for an eligible Masters course and receive and accept an offer
- You must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements
- Scholarship value is £10k which is used to offset the cost of fees or to support maintenance. Any remaining funds after the offset of fees are paid as a stipend to support maintenance.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Applications will be ranked and assessed on the following criteria:
- Past academic achievement
- Post study aims and goals which will be assessed via the supporting statement.
How to complete the form
- Please use a current email address as correspondence will be via email
- Please save a copy of your completed application form for yourself before sending it to:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBy Post:
SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship
BMEC School Office
University of Sussex
Jubilee Building G08 , Falmer, East Sussex , BN1 9SL , UK
Application Deadline: July 1, 2017