SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Study In UK: Nottingham University Business School MBA Scholarships For International Students
Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) is the business school of the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom. The school was originally known as the School of Management and Finance. The business school was formed from the university’s departments of industrial economics, accounting and insurance and its Institute of Management Studies. Nottingham University Business School offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes not only in the Nottingham campus but also in their campus in Ningbo and Malaysia.
Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) offers scholarships to international candidates who demonstrate exceptional experience and leadership skills.
These scholarships serve to allow talented applicants from every country and sector to apply for the Nottingham MBA programme. Awards are grouped as: i). Developing future leaders and key sector scholarships; ii). Recognising professional practice scholarships; iii). External scholarships; and iv). Building international MBA networks scholarships.
These range of awards are substantial – from between 10% up to 90% of the tuition fee – for full-time British, European and International, self-funding candidates. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible to apply for any of the Scholarships you must have been offered a place on the MBA programme.
- Developing future leaders and key sector scholarships: These awards are competitive and granted on the strength of additional forms of evidence such as: Letter of recommendation from a relevant senior referee, Additional interview of candidate by our scholarship committee, and a personal submission by the candidate.
- Recognising professional practice scholarships: Recognising professional practice scholarships No additional application is required for this award but those wishing to be considered should document any professional associations in their application forms. Certification may be required as part of the application process to secure awards.
- External scholarships: A number of external scholarships are supported by University of Nottingham. Candidates from overseas may find additional country specific awards by checking our International Office webpage
- Building international MBA networks scholarships: No additional application is required for this award but those wishing to be considered should express interest in their application form and interview.
The University awards scholarships to exceptional candidates on individual merit, considering the following criteria:
- academic achievement to date
- career experience and progression to date
- the quality of your application
- your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the programme
Citizens of ALL countries (including UK and EU countries)
Nottingham University Business School, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
Fields of study
MBA level programmes offered at the institution
Number of awards
Not specified, however, several scholarships are up for exceptional candidates
Applies to whole duration of the program
This are partial scholarship awards – ranging from 10% upto 90% of the tuition fee payable by applicants
Method of Application
Entry onto the MBA programme is dependent not only on your qualifications and experience but also your drive and enthusiasm. In addition to accepting applications from graduates with good approved university honours degrees, Nottingham University Business School also considers students whose professional experience or qualifications could enhance the programme.
Please follow the online application process. Your application will be acknowledged by the School.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on applying to this scholarship award. For further information on all the above scholarships, including how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for international applications for postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2017 is 10 August 2017. Any applications received after this time will be automatically considered for the next available intake for the course.
Application Deadline: 10 August 2017