SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Study free in Uk : Sir Evelyn de Rothschild Scholarship 2018-19
APPLICATION FOR THE 2018-2019 ACADEMIC SESSION HAVE NOT STARTED YET BUT THIS INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU GET AHEAD SINCE THE SLOT FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP IS LIMITED AND FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY REGISTERED YOU WILL MORE INFORMATION
Applications for these $26,413.24 scholarships are invited from students applying to study an eligible Masters programme in the Dept. of War Studies and meeting the eligibility criteria set out below.
The Sir Evelyn de Rothschild Scholarship was established in March 2015, through the generous donation of $660,330.95, from The Eranda Rothschild Foundation, to support 25 full masters scholarships in the War Studies Department.
The scholarship is aimed at encouraging talented students in the early stages of their careers to pursue further education, and relieving hardship to give students the opportunity to pursue a rounded educational experience, both within and beyond their studies.
For each year, four Sir Evelyn de Rothschild Scholarships and one Dr Duncan Anderson Scholarship will be available to all students undertaking a one year masters programme within the War Studies Department
The scholarship will support five masters students with $26,413.24 per year. There are five scholarships available each year.
Am I eligible to apply?
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- have achieved a 2:1 or a 1st at undergraduate degree level (or equivalent);
- must provide both a personal and a financial statement;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship and a household income of $52,826.48 or less (or equivalent);
- be applying to undertake one of the following courses at King’s College London, as a full-time student starting in September 2017:
- Conflict, Security & Development
- History of War
- Intelligence & International Security
- International Conflict Studies
- International Peace & Security
- International Relations
- Non-Proliferation & International Security
- Science & Security
- South Asia & Global Security
- Terrorism, Security & Society
- War Studies
When will the award be paid?
There are five scholarships awards available worth $26,413.24 each.
Successful scholarship winners will be paid in four instalments as follows:
- $6,603.31 October 2017
- $6,603.31 January 2018
- $6,603.31 April 2018
- $6,603.31 July 2018
Students who wish to have their scholarship partially or fully offset against tuition fees may request this, with any residual balance being paid as bursary.
How do I apply?
To apply, download the form and return it to the Student Funding Office.
The deadline for applications is was 1st July 2017.
When will I know the outcome of my application?
Provided your application form has been accurately completed and the appropriate documentary evidence supplied, you will be notified of the decision by 31 August 2017.
Where can I get further information?
To find out more about the award, please contact the Student Funding Office.