University of South Australia is delighted to invite applications for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship. The Scholarship is intended for both Local and International Students pursuing their Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees in the University. Applications are currently ongoing, read Through the criteria and ensure you are eligible to Apply. Good Luck.
Eligible Nationality: Local and International Students
Institution: University of South Australia (UniSA)
Scholarship Benefit: a 50% reduction in tuition fees
Scholarship Timeline: up to four years
- You are welcomed to apply if you are a prospective international student and able to study in Australia.
- You do not receiver other scholarship of the university.
- Your English Language is met the minimum entry requirements; and you meet the program admission criteria.
- Scholarship holders need to enroll a full-time basis at UniSA.
- Available programs are UniSA Business School; Education, Arts and Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment.
- Scholarships are not available to Higher Degree by Research applicants.
- Before applying, you need look for the suitable program for yourself and check out the requirement.
How To Apply:
applying for the program after submitting an application for an eligible program. Online submission unisa.edu.au/international-apply
Note: application is needed to reach the University at least two months before you wish to commence your studies.