Entries for the Striving For Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship Program are currently being accepted. This scholarship is exclusively open to those studying accounting or finance at college or university. Only the United States citizens or U.S. permanent residents may apply. The application deadline is 31 August 2017.
Description(Aim & About Sponsor)
PM Business Advisors’ Striving for Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship is aimed towards well-rounded individuals who display both academic excellence in accounting and/or finance as well as an involvement in their community. Our applicants will distinguish themselves through their interest and engagement in helping out, volunteering, and being involved in community service or service programs.
Level and Area of Studies
college or university level in the field of accounting or finance.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
The winner of the Striving For Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship Program will receive benefit of $2,500.
Only the United States citizens or U.S. permanent residents may apply this scholarship.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Be enrolled full-time in a college or university
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Demonstrate progress in a course of study in accounting or finance
- Plan to sit for the CPA exam within three years of application date
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Involvement in community service organizations
How To Apply
Application can be made online through the link below.
31 August 2017.