Applications are invited by the Sterbenz-Ryan Education Foundation for the scholarship program named as “Sterbenz-Ryan Scholarship”. High school seniors, high school graduates, or current post secondary undergraduates residing in Minnesota or Wisconsin are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Scholarship America is dedicated to helping students follow their dreams and complete their degree programs through renewable, consistent support programs. There are Twenty-eight (28) awards of up to $15,000 each for students attending four-year schools and sixteen (16) awards of up to $5,000 each.
Scholarship America was founded in 1958, on the revolutionary idea that community support of scholarships could bring a college education within reach for millions of students who couldn’t otherwise afford it.
Scholarship Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates residing in Minnesota or Wisconsin.
- Plan to enroll in the full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a grade point average range of 2.5 to 3.5 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship applicants must create an account by the given link:
You should submit the following documents with you application
- Applicants must also upload a current, complete transcript of grades.
- Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Twenty-eight (28) awards of up to $15,000 each will be granted for students attending four-year schools, and sixteen (16) awards of up to $5,000 each will be granted for students attending two-year schools, provided that qualified applications are received.
The deadline for the application submission is June 15, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question you can Email: sterbenz-ryan-at-scholarshipamerica.org or call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Sterbenz-Ryan Scholarship