MA Bursaries for STEM Education at King’s College London in UK is currently accessible, and the application deadline is slated to be Sunday 30 July 2017. King’s College London is therefore delighted to call for Applications from both home and international students who are in pursuit of MA Bursaries which is available to all students regardless of nationality who have been awarded or are currently studying for a PGCE at King’s College London. Bursaries are available to undertake one of the following MA programmes at King’s: MA Mathematics Education; MA Science Education; MA Computing in Education. There are up to 25 bursaries available for September 2017 entry. The bursaries are worth 50% of fees and will be paid in the form of fee remission. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): King’s College London | UK
Level: masters degree program
Field(s): Bursaries are awarded in the following subjects: The MA Mathematics Education, The MA Science Education and The MA Computing in Education.
Deadline: Sunday 30 July 2017.
Funded By: King’s College London, UK
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MA Bursaries for STEM Education is targeted for Students of all nationalities
‣ Award No: There are up to 25 MA bursaries available for September 2015 entry.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The bursaries are worth 50% of fees, and will be paid in the form of fee remission.
‣ The MA consists of 180 credits at level 7.
‣ MA Bursaries for STEM Education applicants who have gained a PGCE award from King’s College London for which they started in the year 2007 or after will normally have 60 level 7 credits to contribute to the award as students with advanced standing (i.e., they will need to achieve a further 120 credits).
‣ The remaining 120 credits would involve taking two 10-week modules (30 credits each) and writing a dissertation (60 credits). Fees for 2014-15 are £1,000 for a 30-credit module, but are likely to increase by a small amount for 2015 entry.
‣ It is expected that applicants will complete within 2 years of registration.
‣ Available to any MA Bursaries for STEM Education applicants who have been awarded, or are currently studying for a PGCE at King’s College London.
‣ Applicants must also be applying to undertake one of the following MA programmes at King’s, commencing September 2015: MA Mathematics Education; MA Science Education; MA Computing in Education
‣ Successful applicants will be contacted by email.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants should complete the form with their details and an outline of why they want to complete their MA. This should be submitted to pgce-at-kcl.ac.uk.
To apply for the King’s International Foundation Programme you need to:
- register on our online application portal ‘King’s Apply’King’s Apply portal, then
- complete our online application form.
The application deadline to start in September 2017 is Sunday 30 July 2017.
Please review our guidance notes (pdf 954kb) for information that will help you with your application.
You can only submit one application to one International Foundation course.
Please do not submit more applications as these will be rejected and cause a delay in your admissions process.
Please ensure that you send in all the relevant supporting documentation with your online application.
If you are can’t access the online application form, please contact our expert Student Coaches for more information today. Call +44 (0) 207 250 6743 or arrange for a call back.
Supporting documents for online application
Your online application requires you to upload documents to our portal. You do not need all of these immediately, but your application will not be considered complete without them.
Our guidance notes (pdf 954kb) will help with your application.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The application deadline to start in September 2017 is Sunday 30 July 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
– See more at: http://www.scholarshipsbar.com/ma-bursaries-for-stem-education.html#sthash.pcE8sUZ9.dpuf