Spangenberg Law Firm Video Scholarship Program
Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP is pleased to announce its 2017 College Scholarship Contest. Students currently attending or planning to attend a college or university are invited to share the LLP passion about important societal issues to participate in 2017. The Spangenberg Law Firm Video Scholarship Contest challenges entrants to create an original, compelling, and impactful video PSA that addresses the selected topic, engages its viewers and inspires them to become part of the solution. The total worth of the scholarship is $3,500.
In 1946, the firm now known as Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP was founded by Craig Spangenberg, one of the nation’s premier trial lawyers. He was dedicated to the practice of law and worked tirelessly to create a level legal playing field for plaintiffs’ attorneys and injured parties.
Students selected to receive this scholarship must also meet the following
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2017-2018 academic year;
- Must be in good academic standing at your current educational institution;
- Must submit all required entry materials and supply all required information by the deadline;
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident;
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to be complete the application. Applicants must download the application form through the given link: http://www.spanglaw.com/scholarship-program/scholarship-program-entry-form/
- Entrants will create an original, compelling, and impactful video original 30 to 60-second video on one of the following topics:
- What can college students do to raise awareness about campus safety issues?
- How can we help raise awareness about privacy and online security in the digital age?
- How can we help to raise awareness about Traumatic Brain Injuries and prevention?
- How can young people raise awareness and help prevent human trafficking?
- The submitted video PSA must be entirely the original work of the student entrant; Any plagiarism will disqualify the Entry from consideration
- The submitted video PSA must be submitted by only one entrant. If the PSA video was made by more than one person, the entrant will be deemed to be the creator of that video PSA
- All video PSA entries must be submitted with a YouTube URL
- All entries will be reviewed initially by Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP
The scholarship recipients must provide the following documents:
- A completed entry form;
- An original 30-60 second PSA video (YouTube link only) on one of the Scholarship Contest topics;
- Proof of current enrollment and good standing at your current school;
- Proof of acceptance to a college or university for fall 2017.
- An official copy of your current academic transcript;
- Proof of acceptance to or enrollment at an institution of higher learning.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The First prize winner will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
- The Second prize winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- The Third Prize winner and will receive a $500 scholarship.
The deadline for submitting videos is 11:59 pm EST on Friday, March 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: