Applications are currently on at Solar Action Alliance for an annual essay scholarship for current or prospective college students. The winner will be granted $1,000. To apply, students are required to submit an essay answering the topic question below.
About the Sponsor
Solar Action Alliance is a group of environmentalists who want to spread the word about the most clean, reliable, and abundant source of renewable energy: the sun.
Solar Action Alliance is excited to offer one $1000 scholarship to a hardworking, motivated student.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study: Not-specified.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be (or planning on being) a full-time student at an accredited institute of higher education. In order to verify this, you must provide us an official statement verifying your enrollment.
- You must have at least a 3.2 (out of a 4.0 scale) GPA.
- Our annual scholarship deadline is July 1st. Winner will be notified by August 1st. Due to our scholarship being annual, the years will change, but the days will stay the same for the deadline.
There is no citizenship requirements.
- Submit a 500-1000 word essay to answer the following question: What excites you most about the future of solar?
- Submissions must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include “Entry for Solar Action Alliance Scholarship” in the subject. Include your name and contact information in your email submission.
1 July each year.