The Shell Nigeria Exploration Production company offers undergraduates scholarships annually. This post contains processes and the Eligibility of the Candidate
THE SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION PRODUCTION COMPANY (SNEPCo) NATIONAL MERIT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
SNEPCo on behalf of itself and its co-venturers is launching the SNEPCo National Merit University Scholarship Scheme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in universities within Nigeria.
Eligible Applicants must: ·
- Have successfully completed a secondary education, with a minimum of seven credits, including Mathematics and English, in their O/Levels
- Have gained admission during the 100 level in an accredited and approved university in ‘Nigeria.
- Be enrolled full‐time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
- SNEPCo will not accept emailed applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and also access the online application portal
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- Shell does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result and A’ Levels/OND/NCE Results as applicable
- JAMB Result
- Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
- 2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- 3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload